Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How To Donate

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.   The website for Team Diabetes has changed a bit - so when you click on the link - it will automatically take you to the diabetes association website.

Basically go to 

click on DONATE NOW in the upper right hand corner

then click on Pledge a Team Diabetes Participant

Then enter my name - Candice Chamberland

and there you go! Just please make sure to double check that when you are on the page to enter your credit card information - that it says my name at the top of the page.

If you don't have a credit card and would like to donate with cash or a cheque - Please email me - and i will make arrangements to come pay you a visit (or you can email me if you like)

candice.chamberland@shaw.ca

With all of my heart THANK YOU to everyone who is helping me along my journey and who is following me and supporting me!

Candice