Wednesday, December 24, 2008

UPDATE: Bake Sale total!

Just wanted to let everyone know my bake sale was VERY VERY successful!  I was hoping to raise about $500 or so.  Well thanks to everyone's help who baked something for the sale and for those who bought some of the baking - THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.    Mom & I braved the cold temperature at the front of the store  for 8 hours selling what we could.  I think it wasn't as busy as we had hoped - that could've been due to the frigid temperatures outside.   The only other down side (the first being the freezing temperatures near the door) was that we didn't sell out.  If we sold out - we were looking to raise about $1300 or so.     

I am happy to say that we were able to raise $960!!!!!!!!  i think that surpassed my $500 goal by a long shot!!!!   Here are some photos from the day.

Stay tuned for more fundraisers.  We think another bake sale might be in the works again, since it was so successful!    And maybe a hotdog sale as well....   I am also working on getting a big ticket item *fingers crossed* that i am hoping to raffle off!  Will keep you update!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!
Candice